Mergers & Acquisition Advisers
Business transfers that qualify as Mergers and Acquisitions are generally Middle Market Transactions in the value range of $1,000,000 to $50,000,000. Businesses valued at less than one million dollars can be best served by our business brokerage division.
ROI Corp has a strong record of success helping sellers in Merger and Acquisition deals.
At ROI we sell for more because we better prepare and better market your company. Here’s how we do it:
- The first step is to gain an understanding of your business and to decide upfront who the most likely buyers are. This is not done haphazardly, but through research and with your input. A list of potential buyers is developed before we go to market. The list will include strategic and synergistic buyers who are most likely to see the highest value in your firm.
- The second step is “packaging” the business for sale. This is done by completing a detailed Confidential Offering Memorandum that includes not only financial information but also the “back story” as to why this company has value. Our team will understand these facts and be proficient in explaining them.
- The third step is to create an auction like competitive environment. Assuming there are multiple buyers, your ROI Corp team will guide the buyers through the information stages and to a pre-determined date to submit offers. We will then work with you to decide which offer is best, both financially as well as in consideration of your other needs and wants in a sale.
Which of These Sounds Like You?
- Find out with a Business Valuation.
I’m not ready to sell today, but I know with a little effort my business could be worth more. Where should I put my effort?
- Find out with our Value Maker System
- Even though you don’t need help identifying a buyer, there are still a lot of ways ROI Corp can add value to the process of transferring your business to a family member or key employee. Learn more here
I want the peace of mind of having my retirement money in the bank, but I’m not ready to give up the corner office.
- Let’s explore a minority or majority sale with a private equity or investor group together.
Why Choose ROI Corp for your Middle Market Mergers & Acquisitions deal?
- We have the experience, team and systems to sell your life’s work for the highest value. Our President, Gary Rayberg, is one of fewer than 150 professionals in the world awarded the Merger and Acquisition Master Intermediary (M&AMI) designation. This designation is awarded based on done deals and peer review. In addition, we have a dedicated team of Middle Market professionals to serve your needs whether you are looking to acquire an add-on or platform company or are looking to have your company be acquired.
- We are members of the M&A Source, the nation’s largest association of M&A advisors.
- ROI Corp specializes in representing manufacturing and distribution, medical, HVAC, services and other businesses.
- We have operations in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and in Georgia to service the country in most areas east of the Mississippi.
- Acquisition is the fastest path to growth. If you or your company are on the look-out for the right business to buy, you know it’s tiring work that can easily derail before a deal is done.
- ROI Corp can act as your buyer broker representative to help you find the perfect business and close the deal for the right price. Our goal here is simple… to help you acquire a synergistic company at a financial buyer’s value.
- We can provide your firm with a dedicated search team, allowing your managers to focus on running the business. We will only present opportunities that are serious in nature and match your criteria.
- Learn more about our Proactive Acquisition Search service model here.